1090 Sam Rittenberg Blvd, Charleston, SC | Directions 2940732.822468 -79.992418
Great !. We had my parents 50th wedding anniversary party here in one of the private rooms. Everyone was so helpful. The service was excellent; we wanted for nothing. The food was delicious. We chose this place for the occassion because we've been there many times and it has always been excellent. I always recommend them if you don't want to fight your way downtown!
Best Crabcakes. Dont hate on Sunfire Grill. Everyone who came out with an "articulate" description needs to realize they dont have spectacular palates and get off of their "high horse". Most people in SC are hickes. Sunfire Grill has the BEST crabcakes. All crab with no cake. Chris is a spectacular waitor filled with personality and knowledge. Ignore the self-rightous commentors.
French?. I don't know how they can classify this place as "french." The setting is NOTHING septacular, the food was average, and it left me wondering why I came...
mediocre to poor service.
1. The hostess - sincere and quite pleasant without being fake
2. Water was served with a lemon wedge without asking for it
3. Breath mints by the door
4. Olive oil/Parmesan dipping sauce
5. Parking ? lot was almost empty during prime dining hours. Hum, maybe there was a reason for that?
1. Server 1 - miss personality - honey, if you are going to wear a new year?s party hat then at least fake a smile and pretend to have an ounce of enthusiasm. I am sure we inconvenienced her when we asked her about her favorite dishes. She had a seemingly difficult time with that, even after claiming she worked there for the last 4 years.
2. Server 2 - miss over the top - you are better off sticking to synchronized swimming; if you are going to be that dramatic then be believable - take some acting lessons
3. Coffee - luke warm at best served with real "fake creamer" - returned it for fresh coffee and had to re-order it with miss over the top synchronized swimmer due to miss personality forgetting. Additionally went to the bartender in attempts to get real cream for the coffee. He said he had none - what, a bar not having any cream? Odd, however believed he was being dishonest. Finally, the hostess brought out the coffee "server 3?" and actually gave us our ounce of service we were looking for - found real cream for the coffee "yay!" My advice to you is run as fast as you can and find a classier restaurant to work at.
4. Food - prices were ok, food was average (seemed like on par with an upscale Shoney's without the salad bar).
My wife and I will never go back there and would not recommend the place to anyone unless you want to entertain your estranged in-laws and not have to dig in too deep into your wallets.
Sign in with Facebook Sign in with Facebook to see what your friends are up to!